Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So another day and we are closer to training Tucker but Barney just hates the cold. He did pretty good at first but now he likes to go outside and stand there and shake, I think he so cold he doesn't even think about going to the bathroom. I bought some vecroe today so will have to get a jacket made so he is not so cold. I will post a new picture of the jackets I am makeing out of fleece. If anyone has some good ideas on potty training puppies please feel to share with me!! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment