Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Thursday, January 6, 2011

The puppies have names!!

We had Duane's Aunt and Uncle over for supper. They are so excited about the new puppy! Aunt Linda named her puppy Barney and the kids named ours Tucker. The puppy on the left is our puppy.

We seem to be making progress in the potty training department. They each only had one accident in the house today, yeah. They seem to be pretty smart. They like to roam the whole house. They have not seen the upstairs and we don't want them up there until they are trained. Rose has been doing a great job of taking the puppies outside.

They were never really outside before and are having fun in the snow. The kids said they like it for a little while and then they get cold. We are in the process of making them a little fleece jacket, that should help so they don't get so cold.

Our 3 year old cat doesn't know what to think about the new puppies and the new kittens. She is pretty crabby. Our 6 year old dog is trying very hard to ignore the new puppies. He has the policy of if you stay away from me and my balls I'll be ok with you.

So the kids are having a great time with all the animals in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment