Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Sunday, January 9, 2011

Frecklebox Review

I have a good friend that was telling me about all the prizes that she was winning. It sounded so exciting so I thought I would give it a try. I started out by following her blog. I entered one of her giveaways and I was randomly picked!!! I won a great book. More about that later.

Then I started entering the Holiday Gift Giveaway Hop! That was so exciting. I kept my fingers crossed and guess what I recived this email You won a prize from Life with 5 monkies!  Thanks Life with 5 monkies!  My prize was from Frecklebox.com .

I was told to customize an item of my choice. So I checked out the site. There are a lot of great things on this site.  I chose to get my daughter a clipboard. She didn't have one and I figured she would have many uses for it. I chose the one with horse shoes on it and added her name. I knew she would like it. She loves horses and anything with her name on it!! I was excited to give it to her for Christmas.

I ordered it and quickly received a confirmation email saying that they received my order and it was in the process. They shipped my order a couple days later and I had it in a week.

My daughter loved her gift. She uses it for everything. She wants to take it with to the alpaca farm so she can keep her notes in order.

So hop on over to check out Frecklebox.com .  I bet your kids, grandkids neices and nephews would love to see their name on a notebook, book, folder or even a poster. So go ahead and personalize a gift for that special kid in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb!

    Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

    Thanks for joining the party!

    Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!! Please follow me back if you haven’t done so already!!

    Be sure to come by for the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

    Have a great day!!
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Java I think it will be fun to join Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete