Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Saturday, January 15, 2011

Poor Tucker

I think this is going to be along night. Poor Tucker is lonely. Barney went to his new home today and Tucker sure does miss him. Tucker cries and Mugsy barks and howles because Tucker is crying. Oh my! So I think I will see if Mugsy will lay with Tucker. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I hope it works!

An hour later.....Well it is a little better. Tucker is crying less an Mugsy is quiet. How long will this last????? I better get some sleep while I can!! Good Night Everyone, shhhhhhhhhhhh

Well first night went better then I thought it would, thanks to Mugsy. Tucker only barked a few times. Mugsy was happy to be in his taxi. Maybe I will get Mugsy out of our bed!!! I am not found of a dog in our bed, but our oldest daughter taught him that. When she was gone he moved into our bed. We'll see how it goes. Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment