Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mugsy to the rescue!

So Tucker is a little lonely without his brother. He really likes laying by Mugsy, but Mugsy is not always sure about this. The night time has been going great because Mugsy likes his taxi and is allowing Tucker to lay with him! I am so glad. The true test was when Duane was off and was home to sleep at night because Mugsy really likes him and must always sleep with him. The nights went really well because Mugsy was fine with being in the taxi. I think I have my bed back. No dogs slept wih us, now lets see how long this last. I think Duane had some withdrawls though. hahaha

The other day I put Tucker in his pen so that I could get some things done and he began to cry, howl, bark anything to get out. It wasn't long and Mugsy came over and gave me a little bark. I thought he wanted to go outside but he wouldn't. Then he did it again and walked over to the pen where Tucker was. I let him in and he gave a big sigh and layed down with Tucker. It was as if he was resigned to the fact that he had to help Tucker. They layed down and took a nice long nap. I got quite a bit done before they got up.

Having a new puppy is a lot of work and you sure need a lot of patience.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping in to say HI and thanks for following me and entering my Handmade giveaway! G'luck! I'm your newest follower! Susie

    ReplyDelete