Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Thursday, March 3, 2011

March - Spring will it ever come?


Well do you think March came in like a lamb or a lion? It sure is cold. I can't wait till spring arrives! Thinking about the garden. We got most of our seeds already. The kids are excited to get them in the ground. We will see if the snow ever goes away. We are deciding how to plant, I like to put newspaper and grass clipping between the rows but Duane doesn't he says it take to long. I think it is to much work to weed all the time. So does anyone else have any ideas? Just leave a comment of what you do in your garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment