Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Snow, Snow Go Away!!

How much snow do you have left?

So I'm sitting here dreaming about spring. I am really tired of snow. Last week was a nice taste of what I know is to come. But we still have quite a bit of snow. These pictures were taken yesterday. I know that we lost a little last night with the rain but we are suppose to get more 3 to 6 inches tonight and tomorrow. It won't last very long thank goodness. It will be nice to see some green grass, well even brown grass, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment