Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring? Winter? Spring? Winter?

So I am confused the calendar says spring but it looks alot like winter to me. We got another several inches of snow last night and this morning. No school today, first time in quite a few years that our school has been closed. Danny says it was January of '07. It sure is heavy snow, this won't be good for the flooding situation, although they say it will melt slowly over the next week since the weather won't warm up to fast. The kids are really enjoying it HAHA. They blew out the driveway and shoveled the chickens out, sidewalk and path to the shed. Dan is looking forward to shoveling off the roof, yah right!
Hope you're enjoying this weather now because I am hoping it won't last long! Have a great day! God Bless you all, Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Snow....dumb......but I love the snow on the car, how cool is that? Have to find something fun in the fact we got a foot of snow in March!!!

    ReplyDelete