Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Monday, February 21, 2011

Another snowy day!

So it is snowing again today. A great day to stay inside. I figured I would blog a little. Just kind of gloomy so I figured I would start scrapbooking. My son just turned 16 and is in the 10th grade. With graduation in a couple of years I figured I should start his scrapbook. I have put it off long enough. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Where to begin? Hmmmm maybe at the beginning hahaha. So I will get the pictures out and get sorting. Talk to you later. Maybe I will post pictures later.

Have a great day!

God Bless you all, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment