Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I hope you find something interesting here!! I am new to this but am very excited to share things with you. I hope you will follow me. It's easy just click on the follow button on the left side of this page. Thanks I hope your having a great day!!







Saturday, August 20, 2011

County Fair

My kids have been very busy getting ready for the state fair. They have been studying for showmanship in poultry, goat and alpacas. They have been working with their animals and getting them ready to show. They have their non animal project into the state fair ready to be displayed. The excitement and tension is rising. I am so proud of them.

I realized that I haven't even shared any of the projects that they took to the county fair. So I thought I would share a few things that the kids took to the county fair. So here are a few pictures: Bee hive cake, canning, cement leaves, baby grand piano cake, pigs, goats, and alpacas.










No comments:

Post a Comment